Pro Musica Sacra, under the direction of Rev. Stephen Rosebrock, Interim Kantor at Concordia Seminary, will visit Lutheran churches in Oklahoma, Arkansas, Kentucky, Tennessee, Ohio, Indiana, and Missouri during its 2013 Lent Tour. The choir will present music for Lent and join their voices with the congregation in singing favorite Lenten hymns.
The itinerary for the Pro Musica Sacra 2013 Lent Tour is as follows:
- Sunday, February 17,8:00 a.m. & 10:30 a.m.,Grace Lutheran Church, Tulsa, Okla.
- Sunday, February 17,7:00 p.m., Grace Lutheran Church, Little Rock, Ark.
- Monday, February 18,7:00 p.m., Grace Lutheran Church, Clarksville, Tenn.
- Tuesday, February 19, 7:00 p.m., St. Peter’s Lutheran Church, Columbus, Ind.
- Wednesday, February 20,7:00 p.m.,Our Savior Lutheran Church, Louisville, Ky.
- Thursday, February 21,7:00 p.m., Saint Paul Lutheran Church, Napoleon, Ohio
- Friday, February 22,10:00 a.m.,Concordia Theological Seminary, Fort Wayne, Ind.
- Friday, March 8,7:00 p.m., Concordia Seminary, St. Louis, Mo.
Pro Musica Sacra is a choir of 14 male seminarians preparing for full-time service as pastors in The Lutheran Church—Missouri Synod.
For more information on the Pro Musica Sacra Lent Tour, call 314-505-7009, email at firstname.lastname@example.org.