Concordia Seminary, St. Louis, announces its annual choir spring tour. Laudamus—A Select Men’s Choral Ensemble under the direction of Rev. David A. Johnson, Director of Music Arts for Concordia Seminary, will visit Lutheran churches throughout Texas the final week of February. They will be singing for worship services and concert venues for congregations, schools, and universities in Dallas, Waco, Austin, San Antonio, and Houston. The choir will sing vigorous, creative choral songs that proclaims Christ—the Light from Above!
The itinerary for the Laudamus 2014 Spring Tour is as follows:
- Friday, February 21 7:00 pm, Holy Cross Lutheran Church, St. Louis, MO
- Sunday, February 23 8:00 and 10:30 am, Zion Lutheran Church, Dallas, TX
- Sunday, February 23 6:00 pm, St. Paul’s Lutheran Church, Waco, TX
- Monday, February 24 7:00 pm, Crown of Life Lutheran Church, San Antonio, TX
- Tuesday, February 25 10:30 am, Concordia University, Austin, TX
- Tuesday, February 25 6:30 pm, Redeemer Lutheran Church, Austin, TX
- Wednesday, February 26 6:30 pm, Trinity Lutheran Church, Houston, TX
- Thursday, February 27 7:00 pm, Salem Lutheran Church, Tomball, TX
Laudamus is a choir of 14 male seminarians preparing for full-time service as pastors in The Lutheran Church—Missouri Synod.
For more information on the Laudamus Spring Tour, call 314-505-7009, email at firstname.lastname@example.org