On-Campus Housing Options
- Three different types of dorm rooms are available:
- Double Occupancy
- Private Room
- Private Double Room
- Room and board rates include 10 meals per week:
- 6 Midday Meals
- Lunch: Monday – Friday
- Brunch: Saturday
- 4 Evening Meals
- Dinner: Monday – Thursday
- 6 Midday Meals
- Furnishing provided: bed with mattress, nightstand, dresser, desk, chair, and bookshelf
- Internet access in each dorm room
- Community lounge featuring wireless internet access, basic cable, lounge furniture, kitchenette with microwave and full size refrigerator (no stove).
Room & Board Rates
|Summer 2012-2013||2013-2014 Academic Year
|Private Double Room||$3,225||$2,800|
- Apartment rental
- Housing rental
- Average apartment rental rates in the immediate surrounding area:
- 1 bedroom: $600 – $800 per month
- 2 bedroom: $700 – $1000 per month
- Other costs associated with rental properties
- Tenant should secure renter insurance.
- Ensure that the landlord is responsible for paying the trash, sewer, and water utilities.
- Tenant responsibilities may include, but are not limited to gas, electric, cable, internet and telephone services.
- In the immediate area average cost for apartment utilities $150 -$250 for gas and electric (variable based on season, and tenant usage)
- Charter bundle packages range from $30.00 – $150.00 per month based on your needs (subject to change)
Students living off campus have the ability to participate in the following new meal plans which can be billed to a student account.
- Option #1 — 40 lunches per term for $280
- Option #2 — 40 lunches and 40 dinners per term for $580