January 10, 2013
Perhaps you have considered the possibility of serving as a “Shepherd of God’s Flock”—a pastor, missionary, or chaplain—but you have questions such as:
- How can I know for sure whether or not I should be a pastor?
- What are the joys and challenges of being a pastor?
- What does the Bible say about pastors?
Concordia Seminary invites you to explore these questions and more in a relaxed, retreat-like atmosphere on the Seminary campus, as you:
- Talk with current Seminary students about their decisions to prepare for being Shepherds of God’s Flock
- Mine the depths of the Scriptures concerning this office
- Worship with the Seminary community in chapel
- Talk with other retreat guests from around the country who are contemplating such service
Designed for those in college or older, the retreat will focus on the spiritual and personal aspects of the decision-making process. Wives, fiancées, and girlfriends are also encouraged to attend. Please bring a Bible.
Participants are also encouraged to stay through Friday, to attend “Green and Gold Days,” allowing for time to sit in on Seminary classes.
Click HERE to download the registration form.
Click HERE to download the Event Brochure.