Centered in the Gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Concordia Seminary Life Team equips our seminary community and others to affirm life.
We are a student-led, faculty advised team:
Our Ministry Vision
- Multiplied (team-oriented)
The Concordia Seminary Life Team is a life affirming, positive, holistic ministry equipping our seminary community for ministry in congregations and the world.
End of Life Issues/Suicide Prevention/Mental Health
Date and time to be announced
- Date: Second Saturday of each month
- On campus
- Time: 11:45 a.m. – 1:15 p.m.
- President – Jacob Roedsens
- Secretary – Jamie DiLiberto
- Advisor – Rev. Doug Merkey
- Faculty Sponsors – Dr. Jeff and Renee Gibbs
For more information contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.