More than 100 graduates, spouses and widows of class years ending in “3” and “8” came to campus Sept. 20–21 for the 2018 Alumni Reunion.
• A special recognition of the jubilarian class of 1968 and all alumni in chapel
• A welcome and update from Seminary President Dr. Dale A. Meyer and Diane Meyer
• An Alum ’n Stein on Chapel Plaza
• Campus tours
• An organ and hymn sing in chapel
• A presentation by Rev. Micah Glenn (’16), executive director of the Lutheran Hope Center in Ferguson, Mo.
• Banquet featuring The Gospel of Mark presentation by Dr. David Schmitt, the Gregg H. Benidt Memorial Professor of Homiletics and Literature
• An opportunity to contribute to the John E. Meyer Memorial Alumni Book Endowment Fund, which provides books for first-year seminarians
• Group photos of each class in the chapel
• A St. Louis-themed dinner
We look forward to welcoming back alumni in 2019! Save the date for Sept. 19-20 for the 2019 Alumni Reunion when we will recognize class years ending in “4” and “9.” Learn more at www.csl.edu/alumni.