The Seminary recognizes and celebrates calls throughout the year although the campus’ primary Call Day celebration typically is held in April. On Call Day, concluding students receive their first calls to ministry and second-year students receive their assignments for vicarages and deaconess internships. All calls and assignments for service are to churches or ministries within The Lutheran Church—Missouri Synod (LCMS).
Call Day this year is April 28, 2021. Assignments and calls will be announced and celebrated during two worship services on Call Day in the Chapel of St. Timothy and St. Titus.
Please join in the celebration of Call Day by sharing photos and video of your in-home celebrations on social media by using #CallDay2021 and #CallDayWatchParty!
- System requirements: Windows 7 or higher, Mac OS X 10.6 or higher
- Supported desktop browsers: Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox, Safari 8 or higher, **Internet Explorer 11, Microsoft Edge
- Supported mobile browsers: Chrome, Firefox, Safari (iOS), Android native browser (Samsung devices only)
- Adobe Flash Player: www.adobe.com/software/flash/about/ (Not required for Google Chrome)
- Java: www.java.com/en/download/
- Internet connection: 5-10 mbps download speed is recommended. Check your connection at www.speedtest.net.**Please see Microsoft's statement regarding Internet Explorer support.
If you have any questions or problems, contact our Technology Services Help Desk at 314-505-7231 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
See each call assignment plotted on an Interactive Map. Search by student or church.
Download calls and assignments in Google Earth. This is a downloadable version of our map data.
Contact our Technology Services Help Desk at 314-505-7231 or email@example.com.
Support Your Sem
Concordia Seminary’s mission is to prepare the church’s future pastors, deaconesses, missionaries and other church leaders. Your prayers and financial gifts are essential to the success of our programs for the sake of the Gospel. Your gift will make a difference for generations to come. Thank you!