Due to the coronavirus emergency, Call Day was celebrated virtually April 28, 2020.
Call Day at Concordia Seminary is the day when second-year students receive their vicarage church assignments (a one-year internship at an LCMS church anywhere in the U.S.) and fourth-year students discover their first call assignments. Deaconess students learn their deaconess internship assignments or diaconal call assignments on this day as well. These assignments and calls will be announced and celebrated during a virtual worship service on Call Day. Because of the coronavirus pandemic, there will be no on-campus service in 2020.
Students, families and congregations are encouraged to share photos and video of their in-home celebrations on social media by using the hashtags #CallDay2020.
Call Day Service
- System requirements: Windows 7 or higher, Mac OS X 10.6 or higher
- Supported desktop browsers: Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox, Safari 8 or higher, **Internet Explorer 11, Microsoft Edge
- Supported mobile browsers: Chrome, Firefox, Safari (iOS), Android native browser (Samsung devices only)
- Adobe Flash Player: www.adobe.com/software/flash/about/ (Not required for Google Chrome)
- Java: www.java.com/en/download/
- Internet connection: 5-10 mbps download speed is recommended. Check your connection at www.speedtest.net.**Please see Microsoft's statement regarding Internet Explorer support.
If you have any questions or problems, contact our Technology Services Help Desk at 314-505-7231 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
See each call assignment plotted on an Interactive Map. Search by student or church.
Download calls and assignments in Google Earth. This is a downloadable version of our map data.
Contact our Technology Services Help Desk at 314-505-7231 or email@example.com.
Support Your Sem
To fulfill the promise made to our students and build upon the tradition of excellence that has defined Concordia Seminary, St. Louis, we invite you to join in Generations 20/20, the ongoing campaign for Concordia Seminary. This is a momentous opportunity in the history of the Seminary to help ensure that future generations will be served by faithful, relevant and relational pastors who share the Gospel message in ways to advance the Great Commission. Your gift will make a difference for generations to come. Thank you!