The following is the average time for completion of graduates of degree programs in the last five years (2016-21):
- Master of Divinity – 80.65 percent of graduates completed the program in four years or less.
- Master of Arts – 80.65 percent of graduates completed the program in four years or less.
- Master of Arts (Spiritual Care) with Deaconess Certification graduates are included in this rate
- Doctor of Ministry – 66.67 percent of graduates completed the program in six years or more.
- Master of Sacred Theology – 40.54 percent of graduates completed the program in three years or less.
- Doctor of Philosophy – 40.62 percent of graduates completed the program in six years or less.
The following is the placement data for the prior academic year (2020-21):
Vocational Placement: Graduates are in positions for which the degree program prepared them.
Non-Vocational Placement: Graduates received degrees in programs which they sought for non-vocational reason, such as personal enrichment.
Futher Study: Graduates are pursuing additional education-at any level.
Seeking Placement: Graduates are actively seeking appropriate placement.
Other: Graduates have positions or placements that do not fall within any of the other categories.
Unknown: The placement status of graduates is not known.
Concordia Seminary, St. Louis offers a variety of financial aid, grants, awards and scholarships for incoming students.
Post-baccalaureate students are eligible for unsubsidized loans only. The federal direct unsubsidized loan program is not need based and provides loans based on the student’s total cost of attendance and anticipated financial assistance.