Concordia Seminary, St. Louis, requests historic memorabilia associated with its Clayton, Mo., campus in preparation for the celebration of the 75th anniversary of the campus in 2001. Items of historic significance, including pictures, documents and newspaper articles, are requested. Items dealing with other eras of the Seminary’s history also are welcomed. Donated items will be stored permanently in the Concordia Seminary Archives. All items should be clearly labeled with the donor’s name, address and phone number and sent to: Dr. Ronald Feuerhahn, Seminary Archivist, Concordia Seminary, 801 DeMun Avenue, St. Louis, MO 63105. For additional information, call 1-800-822-5287.
Donated items will be displayed during celebration activities planned for June 13, 2001, the actual date of the 75th anniversary, on the Seminary campus. Additional activities are planned for July 15, 2001 in conjunction with the church-wide convention of The Lutheran Church—Missouri Synod. Since its dedication in 1926, the Clayton, Mo., campus has served as the site for the preparation of thousands of Lutheran Church—Missouri Synod pastors, missionaries and chaplains.