Laudamus, a select choir of seminarians preparing for full-time service as pastors in The Lutheran Church—Missouri Synod (LCMS), will make four stops in California and in St. Louis as part of its spring tour.
Under the direction of Dr. James Marriott, the Seminary’s Kreft Chair for Music Arts, the choir delights in proclaiming the Gospel of Jesus Christ through music.
Each year, the choir schedules tours throughout the country, singing an eclectic program representing the church’s song from many different genres. The concerts are free but freewill offerings will be taken.
The Laudamus spring tour itinerary includes:
- Thursday, March 22, 7 p.m. St. John’s Lutheran Church and School, Orange, Calif.
- Friday, March 23, 7 p.m. St. John’s Lutheran Church, Bakersfield, Calif.
- Saturday, March 24, 7 p.m. Prince of Peace Lutheran Church, Fremont, Calif.
- Sunday, March 25, 8:30 a.m. West Portal Lutheran Church, San Francisco, Calif.
- Sunday, March 25, 11 a.m. West Portal Lutheran Church, San Francisco, Calif.
- Sunday, April 15, 3 p.m.Historic Trinity Lutheran Church, St. Louis, Mo.
A member of the Seminary’s admissions team will be available at each performance to talk with prospective students and anyone interested in church work opportunities and answer questions about the Seminary.
To learn more about Laudamus, visit https://www.csl.edu/campus-life/music-arts/laudamus/.
About Concordia Seminary
Concordia Seminary, St. Louis provides Gospel-centered graduate-level theological education for pastors, missionaries, deaconesses, scholars and other leaders in the name of The Lutheran Church—Missouri Synod (LCMS). To learn more, visit www.csl.edu.