Concordia Seminary Newsroom
2022 Lutheran Prayer Breakfast set for Nov. 2
Updated Oct 18, 2022
Registration is now closed for the annual Lutheran Prayer Breakfast, slated for Nov. 2 at the LiUNA Event Center in St. Louis, Mo.
The annual event, sponsored by several St. Louis-based Lutheran ministries, is an opportunity for attendees to reaffirm faith, celebrate fellowship and join together in prayer and proclamation of God’s grace through Christ.
Speaking at this year’s breakfast is Rev. Travis Ferguson (M.Div. ’17), associate pastor of Christ Lutheran Church Ministries in La Mesa, Calif. He will be speaking on “Quo Vadis? The Uncomfortable Call of Christ in an Age of Comfortability.” Ferguson has served as a chaplain in the U.S. Air Force since 2014. From July 2021 to January 2022, he was deployed to the Middle East where he helped with the flood of refugees from Afghanistan who were fleeing their crumbling nation amid the threat of Taliban rule.
Doors open at 7 a.m.; breakfast and programming beginning at 7:30 a.m. The cost of the event is $25 per person; $250 per table. Attendees are encouraged to register individually or with a group by Friday, Oct. 14, 2022.
- Christian Friends of New Americans
- Concordia Seminary, St. Louis
- LASE Specialized Education
- Lutheran Church Extension Fund
- Lutheran Elementary School Association
- Lutheran Family and Children’s Services of Missouri
- Lutheran Foundation of St. Louis
- Lutheran High School Association
- Lutheran Hour Ministries
- Lutheran Senior Services
- The Missouri District of The Lutheran Church—Missouri Synod
- The Lutheran Church—Missouri Synod Office of National Mission
For more information about the Lutheran Prayer Breakfast, contact Kimberly Braddy at 314-505-7362 or [email protected].
About Concordia Seminary
Concordia Seminary, St. Louis provides Gospel-centered graduate-level theological education for pastors, missionaries, deaconesses, scholars and other leaders in the name of The Lutheran Church—Missouri Synod (LCMS). To learn more, visit csl.edu.