Laudamus, under the direction of Kantor Rev. Stephen Rosebrock, will visit Lutheran churches in Illinois and Wisconsin during its 2012 Winter Tour. The choir will sing Transfiguration services at each location on the tour.
The itinerary for the Laudamus 2012 Winter Tour is as follows:
- Friday, Feb. 17, 7:00 p.m.—Concordia Seminary, St. Louis, Missouri
- Saturday, Feb. 18, 5:00 p.m.—St. Peter’s Lutheran, Arlington Heights, Illinois
- Sunday, Feb. 19, 8:30 a.m. & 11:00 a.m.—St. John Lutheran, Wheaton, Illinois
- Sunday, Feb. 19, 6:30 p.m.—Elm Grove Lutheran, Elm Grove, Wisconsin
- Monday, Feb. 20, 8:30 a.m.—Mt. Olive Lutheran Church and School, Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- Monday, Feb. 20, 6:30 p.m.—Trinity Lutheran, Sheboygan, Wisconsin
- Tuesday, Feb. 21, 9:30 a.m.—Concordia University-Wisconsin, Mequon, Wisconsin
- Tuesday, Feb. 21, 6:30 p.m.—St. John Lutheran, Racine, Wisconsin
Laudamus is a men’s choir of 12 voices that sing mostly unaccompanied music. The seminarians are preparing for full-time service as pastors in The Lutheran Church—Missouri Synod.
For more information on the Laudamus Tour, call 314-505-7009 or visit http://www.csl.edu/resources/arts/concordia-seminary-chorus/.