Four students in the Ethnic Immigrant Institute of Theology (EIIT) program received call or vicarage assignments, and two Deaf Institute of Theology (DIT) deaconess candidates received their calls during morning chapel on Friday, Oct. 25 at Concordia Seminary, St. Louis.
EIIT Pastoral Candidates
- Isaac Williams, Grace International Lutheran, Robbinsdale, Minn.
- Zang Yang (Placement Pending)
DIT Deaconess Candidates
- Dawn Polzin, Our Savior Deaf Lutheran, Madison, Wis. (Call Pending)
- Loreena Stennes, Our Savior Deaf Lutheran, Madison, Wis. (Call Pending)
EIIT Vicarage Placements
- Berhanu Kumalo Didanu, Town and Country Lutheran, Sacramento, Calif. (Assignment Pending)
- Hameed Said Altai, Faith Lutheran, Troy, Mich. (Assignment Pending)
For more information, contact creative services, Concordia Seminary, 801 Seminary Place, St. Louis, MO 63105; 314-505-7379; firstname.lastname@example.org.
Front row: Rev. John Reinke, Loreena Stennes, Dawn Polzin, Isaac Williams, Dr. John Loum, Dr. Timothy Saleska; second row: Dr. Dale Meyer, Rev. Wayne Knolhoff, Dr. Timothy Dost, Zang Yang, Hameed Altai, Rev. Jeff Thormodson.