The annual Alumni Reunion for graduates of Concordia Seminary, St. Louis will be held Oct. 14-15, 2021, on campus. This year’s reunion extends a special welcome to members of the jubilarian class of 1971 and graduates, spouses and widows of class years ending in "1" or “6."
The reunion provides an opportunity for alumni and spouses to reconnect, reminisce and celebrate. It also offers time for alumni to reacquaint themselves with the beautiful Concordia Seminary campus and the global ministry taking place at their alma mater.
“It is always a great day on the campus of Concordia Seminary when our alumni are ‘in the house!’” said Senior Vice President, Seminary Advancement and Chief Communications Officer Vicki Biggs. “We look forward to being together with our alumni in fellowship and to the connections and friendships that will be strengthened as we gather for worship, learning, dining together and simply catching up!”
Highlights for this year’s reunion include:
- Recognition of the jubilarian class and all alumni in chapel
- Special plenary delivered by new Seminary President Dr. Thomas J. Egger
- Informative session presented by Dr. Mark Schuler (’81, ’88, 91’), professor of theology, Concordia University, Saint Paul, Minn., featuring highlights of his archaeological research in the Holy Land
- Ample time for class gatherings over the course of the two-day event
- Closing banquet featuring a performance by Laudamus, the Seminary’s select choir of seminarians
Registration is $125 per person for two days or $70 per person for one day. Registration may be made online or by mail addressed to Alumni Relations at the Seminary. The deadline to register is Wednesday, Sept. 22.
A limited number of rooms for lodging are available at the nearby Cheshire-Saint Louis with a special group rate of $117/per night, available through Monday, Sept. 13. Reservations may be made online at travelclick.com or by calling 314-647-7300. Be sure and refer to the Concordia Alumni Block.
Alumni interested in connecting with their classmates through individual class gatherings may contact Alumni Relations for assistance with arrangements. For more information, call 314-505-7626 or write to email@example.com.
About Concordia Seminary
Concordia Seminary, St. Louis provides Gospel-centered graduate-level theological education for pastors, missionaries, deaconesses, scholars and other leaders in the name of The Lutheran Church—Missouri Synod (LCMS). To learn more, visit csl.edu.